SIZE / LOCATION / DESIGN FACTORS:
When you install central air conditioning size does matter. Underestimate your cooling needs, and your home may not get cool. Buy more power than you need and your living space may become cold, clammy and humid. The Design Consultants of E.D.S Air Conditioning will calculate the size of the air conditioning equipment you need by using recognized methods from the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA). Ductwork plays a very important role in your systems operating efficiency and existing ducts might not be the right size or in the right location for optimal cooling.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL:
Experienced and skilled professionals should use a duct-sizing method such as the ACCA Manual D. The pros should make sure that all duct sections are properly sized and that there are enough supply registers to deliver sufficient air to the right spots. Not only is the proper size ductwork essential for meeting each room’s cooling needs but also because undersized ductwork can make for noisy operation. Leaky or uninsulated ducts can reduce system efficiency considerably. All joints and seams must be sealed–and not with duct tape that can dry and fall off. The only way one would know this is to conduct a complete inspection of the ductwork and layout.
WHAT WILL YOUR INVESTMENT BE?
All companies will charge you to install your central air conditioning unit as well as fees for the labor, permitting, material and equipment costs. The larger your unit with higher efficiency the greater your initial investment will be. There is quite an array of options to add to your comfort and convenience; find out what alternatives are available and which ones will suit your needs, lifestyle and budget. An E.D.S Air Conditioning Comfort and Design Consultant will guide you through this process.
- Save money on utility bills with high efficiency central air conditioning
- Receive Florida Power & Light rebates with the purchase of high efficiency systems
- Manufacturer’s rebates, if available
- Central air conditioners cool entire areas, not just one room as with a window unit
- Low noise level
- Climate control abilities by temperature
- Automated thermostats for ease of use during time away from home and sleep hours
- E.D.S Air Conditioning is Licensed through the State of Florida and Insured
- E.D.S Air Conditioning staff: are drug tested, background checked, well trained, driver licenses are monitored, clean, uniformed, and skilled.