Residential Air Conditioning Repair to Homeowners in Lake Worth, West Palm Beach, Jupiter, FL and Near Surrounding Areas
E·D·S Air Conditioning & Plumbing offers residential Air Conditioning repair services to homeowners in Boynton Beach, Lake Worth Beach, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, FL, and near the surrounding areas. We’re here to help you beat the South Florida heat.
Common Air Conditioning Repair Needs
When you need an emergency Air Conditioning repair, it’s always best to call a professional right away. If you ignore warning signs of air conditioner troubles, it can be much more costly to repair in the long term. Diminished cooling capacity not only makes your home uncomfortably warm, but it also raises your energy bills as your unit struggles to maintain the desired temperature. Some issues you may experience in your home include:
- Electric control failure delivering the wrong temperatures
- Frozen evaporator coils from poor airflow or low refrigerant levels
- A leak in the refrigerant system
- Leaking ductwork causing low airflow
- Clogged condensate drain making water pool around the unit
- Malfunctioning blower motor delivering poor comfort or noisy operation
5 DIY Tips for Maintaining Your Air Conditioning Unit
- Change your filter. The simplest and most effective way to keep your air conditioning running smoothly is by changing your filter once a month.
- Keep your coils clean. Leaves and other debris sometimes accumulate around your unit. If obstructions are present, your unit must work harder to function than it should.
- Keep surrounding shrubbery trimmed. If you plant shrubbery around your unit to hide it from view, be sure to leave adequate space around it for the unit to function without obstruction.
- Adjust your thermostat. If you are away for large stretches of time every day, adjust your thermostat to a higher temperature for the time you are away. This will lessen the amount of time your unit has to work each day and will lengthen its life cycle.
- Schedule a tune-up with E·D·S Air Conditioning & Plumbing. Our highly-trained professionals can detect many problems before they become major issues. A typical tune-up includes various tests to ensure your unit’s internal parts are functioning correctly, as well as a filter check and a refrigerant charge if needed. Your technician will also clear the condensate drain and clean your unit thoroughly inside and out.
The Benefits of Our Air Conditioning Repair Services
We offer flat-rate pricing and 24/7 emergency Air Conditioning repair service, provide free in-home estimates, maintain a drug-free workplace, and always send out uniformed personnel. We’re a member of the Better Business Bureau along with the Air Conditioning Contractors of America. Our trained professionals are experienced, knowledgeable, resourceful, and NATE-certified. Schedule an appointment to have an E·D·S Air Conditioning & Plumbing technician repair your AC unit before the problem becomes a bigger issue.
call to schedule an appointment today