Who Suffers More From Allergies in Your Home?
Our indoor air quality comfort specialists would be happy to show you how our indoor air quality systems can alleviate these problems and give you the clean crisp indoor air that you deserve.
Was your home built in the past 40 years?
If so, it is referred to as a “tight home.” This means that it is energy efficient; however it most likely is accumulating high levels of indoor air pollutants. Given that 98% of indoor air pollutants are invisible to the naked eye, you might not recognize that they are in your home.
There are three parts of Indoor Air Quality:
Particulate, VOCs, and Bacterial Growth
We offer state of the art air quality systems that address all three parts of indoor air quality. Particulates are the little dust particles that cause allergies. VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) are the aerosols, odors and gases that are in your home. Bacterial Growth is a living substance growing typically in moist conditions.
We will address these three parts of your indoor air quality. This will give you the clean, crisp, fresh and healthier air you deserve.
Important Facts About Indoor Air Quality
- Whole house air purification.
- Integrates into your forced-air heating and cooling system.
- Positively affects odors such as those from animals, cooking and tobacco.
- Can reduce many allergic reactions to chemicals, solvents and gas-phase contaminants.
- Registered as a Class II medical device.
- Provides the comfort of a cleaner, healthier home year-round.
- Allergy symptoms may be relieved inside your home.
- UL & CSA listed.
- 60% of our energy comes from the air we breathe.
- 50% of illness is directly related to or aggravated by the air we breathe.
- Indoor air is up to 100 times more polluted than the outdoor air.
- We breathe 200,000 liters of air daily.
- There are up to 30 million pollutants in one cubic foot of air.
- The average family will spend $500-$1,500 per year on over-the-counter or prescription medicine.
- You can view 15% of the dust and dirt in the air with the naked eye; the rest is microscopic. The microscopic portion of the particle is what poses a problem from the health standpoint.
- Our homes are making us sick due to tight construction. Tight construction, although wonderful for saving energy, is horrendous for Indoor Air Quality. It traps contaminated air in, and outside air out.
Regular vacuum cleaning can help to remove allergens from the breathing air of your home; see this website for quality Bissell vacuuming products.